THE IMPORTANCE OF INTELLIGENT PRICING
Determining the best asking price for a home can be one of the most challenging aspects of selling. It is all one of the most important. If your home is priced above market value, you can miss out on prospective buyers who would otherwise be prime candidates to purchase your home. If you list below market value, you will ultimately sell for a price that is not the optimum value for your home. Most buyers purchase their properties at market value. Therefore, by pricing your property at market value, you expose it to a much greater percentage of prospective buyers, thus increasing your chances for a sale while ensuring a final sale price that properly reflects the market value of your home.
Timing is another critical factor when pricing your home. A property attracts the most attention, excitement and interest from the real estate community and potential buyers when it is first listed on the market. Improper pricing at the initial listing misses out on this peak interest period and may result in your property languishing on the market, eventually leading to a below market value sale price or no sale at all. Your home has the highest chances for a fruitful sale when it is new on the market and the price is reasonably established.
My Team can provide you with a “Comparative Market Analysis” (CMA) which will help determine your home’s market value by comparing similar homes in your area for proper listing, which is a key factor in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum inconvenience to you.
SERVICES MY TEAM OFFERS:
- Strategy development to market your home.
- Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the best selling price for your home.
- Suggestions to get your home in top selling condition.
- Develop procedures to help sell your home.
- Enter your home listing information into the Multiple Listing System (MLS) immediately for Buyer Agents to show
- Implement a Marketing Plan.
- Stay in constant contact with you with progress and updates.
- Notify you of changes in the real estate market.
- Present all offers to you promptly and assist in evaluating those offers for the best possible decision.
- Monitor progress toward closing when a contract has been accepted.
- Advise you throughout the closing process.
- Coordinate and monitor the settlement process.
- Track the Buyer’s loan process.
- Stay in contact with the Buyer’s Agent to make confirm a smooth process.
- We will be present at closing to assure a successful conclusion.